Welcome to the iProSPER homepage. iProSPER, stands for the International Program for Sustainable Production and Energy Reduction and is an international outreach and clustering activity of the FP7 project REEMAIN (www.reemain.eu) and is organized within the framework of the Intelligent Manufacturing Systems program (www.ims.org).
The objective of iProSPER is to stimulate knowledge generation and sharing, the exchange of best practices, the results from research and case studies and the creation of new opportunities in the thematic area of Sustainable Energy Efficient Manufacturing. Collaborative research objectives include:
- Resource and Energy Auditing & Diagnosis for Industry with the inclusion Efficiency Measures
- Manufacturing Sustainability KPIs and their assessment
- Solutions for resource and energy efficient manufacturing with an additional focus on renewable technologies
- Energy Saving, Harvesting, and Scavenging Technologies
- Harmonization of the factory with its environment
- Case Studies
- Sustainability Scoring
- Student and Researcher Exchanges
- Financial / Economic Impact Assessment Tool
IProSPER launched in 2014 and will run through 2017. Membership will remain open but requires the signature of a memorandum of agreement. Public information from the various organizations and research projects will be made available directly on the iProSPER website but other results will be restricted to platform members. To join, simply contact Thomas Messervey at firstname.lastname@example.org.